We utilize a multi-faceted approach to market and present your home to potential buyers in order to sell your home for the best price in the shortest amount of time. One of the most important areas that we focus our efforts in is online marketing and presentation of all listings. Statistics show that more than 80% of all homebuyers begin their search on the internet. It’s for that reason that each listing is marketing on more than 34 different websites ranging from MLS, to Realtor.com, to Zillow.com, to Trulia.com and many more.
All our listings are photographed with the latest in Nikon equipment so that every important detail about your home is highlighted. Each photograph bears testimony to the professional quality of the equipment used, including: a variety of multi-angle lenses, diffuser lights, and more. Each listing also received a virtual tour that is broadcast across the same 34 websites in order to maximize a potential buyer’s experience. Before potential buyers enter your door, our team will have created a winning image of your home through high-quality photos and advertisement. This will in turn produce high quality buyers that will in turn cut down on showing and sell your home faster, all at the same time.
Our team offers its clients the cutting edge in market strategies through a proven process that includes the exposure of your property to the real estate marketplace through a unique and comprehensive marketing and advertising program.
This comprehensive process begins with a complete market analysis and thorough checklist of repairs and maintenance before listing. Secondly, we provide suggestions on how to properly stage your home so as to complement your home’s interior.
With our team, the sale of your property extends well beyond a typical MLS showcase. From listing to close, we facilitate every step that includes the following benefits:
- Discussing selling points and possible improvements to enhance the value of your home explaining your showing options
- Develop a targeted marketing campaign that maximizes your home’s value.
- Tour your property from the buyer’s standpoint.
- Estimating your selling costs
- Providing personal relocation services, if needed
- Implement multi-faceted marketing activities.
- Respond to buyer questions about the property.
- Screen-out unqualified buyers.
- Negotiate on your behalf with agents and potential buyers.
- Presenting and thoroughly reviewing all written offers
- Finalizing the terms of the sale contract
- Monitor and manage activities to settlement
- Another great reason to list with us is that all clients who buy or sell a home with us, valued at $250,000 or more, receive a free Ipad.
What you’ll find is that our team takes great pride in providing exceptional customer service. Our team will not only be with you every step of thewaybut we’re always accessible, no matter where we are or when it is. Communication is extremely important to us, so all customers receive weekly updates so that they’re informed on what’s being done to sell their home. We assure you that you’ll always be informed and that you’ll always be able to reach us when you need us.
In addition, our service doesn’t end when you purchase or sell your home. We promise to be there for all your real estate needs, whether before, during or after the close of your home. Whether it’s helping you with your homestead exemption, connecting utilities, or coordinating contractors, we’ll always be there. By working in this manner, we hope to earn the right to be your Realtors For Life!!